top of page

Dungeons & Dragons

Public·193 members

The very first character I made for a long term D&D campaign was Ezra Evergreen. He was a warlock trickster who’s patron was the Lady of Mist, a powerful Archfey. I thought I was so clever and hot with my illusions and teleportation, but looking back I was a lot more cringy and obnoxious than I care to admit especially to my other veteran players. I wouldn’t have it anyothet way though because Ezra is the reason I even fell in love with D&D and gave me the push I needed to keep playing. Even if he was just a result from the stress of being a closeted teenage boy.

What was your class for your first long term campaign?

• 0%Artificer

• 0%Barbarian

• 0%Bard

• 0%Cleric

I'm in my first long-term campaign now and I'm playing a half elf cleric! I wanted to be able to focus on healing and buffs for the group, but give myself a little versatility otherwise! Already planning a divination wizard multi class down the line, too 😉

I played in a little short campaign before this one as a halfling bard and I loved being support and doing damage at the same time, too!

I love being able to add my own flair to my spells, too. For my bard I was writing haikus and limericks, for my cleric I'm utilizing a lot of Shakespeare quotes!

About

Welcome to the Realm of Dungeons and Dragons, where adventur...

Members

bottom of page